Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ESers in Wilmington NC

mook_juice83

Hey guys I was wondering where some of you guys went to watch the games when there not on TV. I usually go to B-dubs, but I got tired of all the other idiot fans there. I was thinking if anyone was interested, all of us Extremeskins fans could get together and stick it to all the Panther fans whose team is responsible for us not being able to watch the games in the comfort of our own homes.

Hell's kitchen is the Redskins backers bar in Wilmington.

Hell's Kitchen

118 Princess St., Wilmington

(910) 763-4133

Formerly a set for the locally filmed TV show Dawson's Creek, Hell's Kitchen has fast become a popular downtown destination for good times among friends. This pub-style setting has a fun atmosphere so when you're feeling devilishly hungry, stop by and try something from their menu of pub sandwiches, burritos and nachos. Hell's Kitchen has a full liquor bar and offers a wide variety of draught and microbrew beers. Hell's Kitchen is open in the afternoon until closing at 2 AM.

http://www.insiders.com/wilmington/main-nightlife2.htm

shhh, there will soon be a place that Skins fans can go in Wilmington. That's all I can say for now. Realistically it won't be this year, since the regular season is almost over but it's coming. It'll be cool. There will be an announcement once it happens.

cmon man. no secrets!!! im too ancy

You guys seam to have missed the point. For years Redskins fans did not have a home bar to watch the games. Hells Kitchen has stepped up to the plate and has become Wilmington's Redskins bar. No other bar in town would have claimed to be the Redskins bar and Hell's kitchen has. You should support the 1st. who has shown their loyalty to the Redskins. Opening a second competing Redskins bar will be overkill in my opinion. Man up and go to where we now have a home.

Archived