Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Red Lot Questions

StevieInferior

Hey guys,

I have some questions about the red as I have never been there. Thank you ahead of time for your feedback:

1) Where is the red lot? How far of a walk is it?

2) Can you tailgate there?

3) I have a green parking pass and my buddy has a red one. Can I go in there w/ my green one so that we can park together?

Thanks!

Hey guys,

I have some questions about the red as I have never been there. Thank you ahead of time for your feedback:

1) Where is the red lot? How far of a walk is it?

2) Can you tailgate there?

3) I have a green parking pass and my buddy has a red one. Can I go in there w/ my green one so that we can park together?

Thanks!

1) The Red Lots are right off Arena Drive. It's not a bad walk.

2) Yes, of course, you can tailgate there. Some of the best tailagting goes on there.

3) No, you can not both go into one of the lots. He will have to park in red while you park in green. You'll have choose which lot to tailgate in and meet up there.

I don't know about the Green lot, but the Red lot is terrible to get out of after the game. We passed up getting the Red pass this year, and are using a pay lot and it's cutting 45 minutes off of our commute, no exageration. If you know that the Green lots empty faster, you don't want to park in the Red even if you can.

I don't know about the Green lot, but the Red lot is terrible to get out of after the game. We passed up getting the Red pass this year, and are using a pay lot and it's cutting 45 minutes off of our commute, no exageration. If you know that the Green lots empty faster, you don't want to park in the Red even if you can.

It all depends on which red lot you park in. The one across from Jerico church is quick to leave from. It's also just an easy two beer walk in (1/2 mile). I never leave a game early and I'm home in Gaithersburg by 5:00 at the latest. I gave back gold and green to stay with red. PM me and I'll give you some details.

yeah....i have had red parking passes for 2 years now, and I am out very quickly...

i got the little stadium view tv so i had to go to gate a to turn it back in, delaying my walk to the lot by a bit...i still got home before 630 south of manassas

Archived