Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My views on Romo and Campbell

Sherlock Holmes

I havent started a thread for while, but here goes.

Looking at Tony Romo sits to pee starting for the Cowboys the last two games, I can understand the excitement and hype over his performances. He's certainly played very well. I can also understand the media love he is getting. But something that hits home to me, is when people say he is far better than JC.

1 - Campbell has played one NFL game. Nowhere near enough time to be analysed as a starting QB.

2 - Romo sits to pee has a good defense and a good offensive line. Reminds me of Rypien. Was never really that superstar player, just made the plays needed. ( Don't think im downing on Rypien btw. )

My opinion? If the QB's switched teams, Campbell could do what Romo sits to pee is doing, and I doubt Romo sits to pee could do much better than JC will.

I just cant believe that Tony Romo sits to pee is that much better of a player than Jason Campbell.

Your thoughts?

The only obvious difference between them, aside from the quality of the team around them, that we know right now is that Romo sits to pee has had 3 years of BP grooming under the same offensive system.

Romo sits to pee looks great and JC looked good in his first start. Like CowboysForLife says, its way to early to tell.

Off the cuff I think both of them have bright futures. We'll see.

TheFan

There is no way that Campbell would be playing like Romo sits to pee right now. Why all the comparisons anyway? Romo sits to pee is in his what? 4th year in the same offence, and Cambpell is in his second year under a new offence again...

I know we are all excited with how Jason has played his first game, but lets just breath deep and take it over a course of time before we start anointing him the next great QB

Archived