Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

the Cover 2??

Bhutanibeast

Someone explain to me why we are having trouble going over the middle. People are saying that the cover-2 is the reason why we cannot attack deep or attack the middle.

The main weakness to the cover 2 is right down the middle!! What the hell is going on? I know Mark Brunell's arm is not the strongest, but the cover-2 is no excuse not to be able to go down the middle. No MLB in this game can cover our WR's or Cooley down the middle. If a team is playing cover 2, attacking the middle should be our gameplan. The cover 2 should not be our alibi.

Someone explain to me why we are having trouble going over the middle. People are saying that the cover-2 is the reason why we cannot attack deep or attack the middle.

The main weakness to the cover 2 is right down the middle!! What the hell is going on? I know Mark Brunell's arm is not the strongest, but the cover-2 is no excuse not to be able to go down the middle. No MLB in this game can cover our WR's or Cooley down the middle. If a team is playing cover 2, attacking the middle should be our gameplan. The cover 2 should not be our alibi.

I think we've already covered this. We concluded MB doesn't have the balls to throw it in the middle of the field. With DB's and LB's looming, he'd most probably throw a ton of ints, in turn causing him to get benched.

i dont think its about balls. I think saunders isnt calling plays to attack the middle. And then coaches and such are saying that they cant go deep because of the cover 2.

I think Saunders is calling the plays but Brunell keeps "checking down" to his backs underneath. How many times did he throw underneath on long-yardage situations today?

Archived