Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I still LOVE OUR REDSKINS!

Chiefredfeather

You know, after a loss, I like to come in and see what everyone's thinking, and whenever I read people saying "Brunell sucks..Defense Sucks...Saunders and Gibbs are the worst coaches ever...This team is horrible..", and I see people saying they may go to root for other teams, it makes me want to post a fiery, riot-starting post to bring the spirit back to supporting team.

And you know what? I don't need to.

All I have to say is--

Hail to the Redskins.

Thats all that needs to be said. They are our team.

Hail to the Redskins.

In Gibbs I trust. :point2sky

:grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :grouphug: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Yeah I love this pathetic team we put on the field today. I love the way they fought their guts out today. We better give Campbell some time or I will lose my mind. I wasn't for it at first but now I have had enough. Alright back to loving the SKINS.

:wave: :grouphug: :grouphug: :wave: :grouphug: :wave: :grouphug: :dance: :dance: :dance: :toilet: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :toilet: :pooh: :pooh: :pooh:

:anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon: :anon:

We are with you brother...... keep the faith!

I still am enjoying and supporting the 'Skins, too! I was so bummed when I saw that they lost, and by so much, and then to hear that Portis broke his arm... I just feel badly for the team and for all who want so much for the 'Skins to win!

With all that said, I am NOT giving up at all! :)

CarrollsMine99.

Archived