Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need to be positive

ineedhelp

We didnt make it to the playoffs last year by saying "we gettin crushed tomarro" we have to keep confidence in our offense and defense. Yea, our o-line hasnt played well....but at least we can say we're gunna break out tomarro and hand it to them eagles. Our dbacks havent forced turnovers and have given up tds but we can still be positive and say Troy will play with vegence (sp?) tomarro and have an impact. We can say finally we have our top 2 corners together for 2 weeks in a row. We can be positive. We should be posiitive. We HAVE to be positive...if we, the fans, arent then why would the media? why would the team? we're the ones that go to the games on sunday....sometimes in hostile areas...we're the ones that have to cheer them on....i dont know bout ya'll but in my pickem league i have us running the table. and I believe we can. Not cuz i looked at stats, not because i think CP will have big games...but because i should!!! I AM A FAN OF THE WASHINGTON REDSKINS!!! I BELIEVE IN MY HEART THAT WE WILL WIN THE SUPER BOWL EVERY FRICKIN YEAR!!! BECAUSE I SHOULD!!! THATS THE DEEFINITION OF A FAN!!!

Hail

Archived