Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Scene from leaving section 140

@DCGoldPants

Before the game, I watched two idiot redskin "fans" drop the "n-word" on a dallas fan. The redskin "fans" started the verbal exchange, and the same moron went on to say how he would kill the guy and put his body in the Anacostia river. I wish I was making this up.

I was embarrassed to be wearing the same colors as that guy. I love the redskins, I love cheering for them and I have a good time exchanging friendly jabs at the opposing fans. But that crap was completely unwarranted and embarrasing.

OH, and it made me shake my head and laugh when the idiot's friend said "just like a dallas fan....all talk." When they were too scared to do anything in the first place.

Just curious, would you guys that say he deserved it since he dropped an "n-bomb" also agree that a black man dropping a "c-bomb" or an "h-bomb" on a white man :laugh: also deserve the same said beat-down?

I don't really think any words are really worthy of an ass-whooping, but you know damn well it isn't anywhere near the same thing.

Archived