Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Rims for sale!

Ron_Man

I've been trying to sell these for some time with no sucess but maybe I can find a buy here..

My 19" Davin Street Spin 1 (SS1) Spinners are still for sale and waiting for offers.

DON'T LIKE SPINNERS?? Well you an lock the wheel to have them look exactly like the pics below.

19x8, 4 lug with 4x114.3 bolt pattern wrapped in 215/35/19 Nitto tires

Rims were used for only 6 weeks on no more than 1800 miles!

3 of the 4 wheels are in flawless scratch free condition but 1 wheel does have some slight scuffing but it's not bad or obvious.

These rims also come with a paintable mesh wall behind the spinners so you can match the color of your car!

Asking price is $2,500 (dropped down from $3,600) but if you're serious you can give me an offer and maybe work something out!

I also have vids for a better idea on what they look like on the Sonata as well on my myspace page, www.myspace.com/ron_man

Below are some pics of what to expect..

Here are the Pics!!!!

rimset.jpg

-Shiny

rim.jpg

-Individual wheel

rimsize.jpg

-Tire size

The following are close-ups of the one wheel that has minor scuffing, as you can tell they are not too obvious but hopefully will be fixed soon.. the marks can be found along the outter edge of the lip by the tire:

scratched1.jpg

scratched2.jpg

scratched3.jpg

scratched4.jpg

scratched5.jpg

scratched6.jpg

scratched7.jpg

The following pics show the remaining thread left.. as you can see they are still fresh!

thread1.jpg

thread2.jpg

thread3.jpg

thread4.jpg

IMG_24961.jpg

IMG_25041.jpg

Thanks for looking.. if anyone is interested just let me know and maybe we can work something out.

And yes I know I put some expensive rims on a cheap Hyundai, but the car did look hot, right? ;)

Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived