Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Steelers Have The Good Offensive Game Plan

Skins2Win33

We have fast, and elusive running backs, and a bruiser in Duckett. Just like Pittsburgh had last year with Bettis and Parker. One thing seems different, the Steelers have a quarterback whos always looking downfield for options and doesnt panic under the blitz. I think the game plan Cowher has in Pittsburgh is alot like the Gibbs plan for this team. He has always wanted to run the ball down a teams throat with power running and have big weapons to compliment the rushing attack with the pass. Now if thats how Saunders offense is supposed to work, then we just need to get the system running right. If not maybe we should go back to the old Gibbs trademarks. Man was that 91 season something now that I remember it, LOL. Now that was an offense.

I agree with u 100% about Cowher, hes a future hall of fame coach. I believe him and Gibbs have alot in common, but I have to admit, Gibbs seems a little soft anymore. I always remembered him as a touch coach, who stressed all the little things, and those seem to be all the things the team is making alot of mistakes with, very weird to me. Thats just my sense im getting from Gibbs now. Gibbs must think like Cowher why else did he snatch Randle El away from him, LOL

Archived