Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Young Quarterbacks

skinsrbeast

Now everyone is in this huge brunell campbell thing and they are saying its on loyalty is o-line blah blah blah... lets face it this season has been one of the most dissappointing seasons we've had in a while and although i believe we still have a chance, their is a tough schedule in our very near future. So what i don't get is why not play Campbell. I don't think Brunell's played THAT bad, but its definately not a very productive year. But do you really want to waste next year developing a QB? No i'd rather get preping jason out of the way so we are all set next year. Let's look at the previous QBs.

{Bold= situaion that is close to jason Campbells}

ben Rothlisberger.... we all know huge sucess, super bowl (not much passing tho)

Eli manning rough rookie year, then has huge year (especially for such a young player) loses playoff game made, some bad decisions

Carson Palmer.... now here is a Jason Campbell situation. Jon Kitna was a washup... all he had was experience. Then had a amazing year (what are the odds). earned his spot on the team. Then they put in Carson, he had huge numbers a prowl bowl, and probable super bowl winners if he doesnt get hurt ( i won't get in that)

Chris Simms..... starts for bucs, and has great year (especially against us) but loses (to us) in playoffs.

Now heres the one that also is very close to Campbell.... Philip Rivers.

Now he got benched, earned his spot ( almost by default due to injury) and is doing great

Matt leinart and Vince Young.... holding their own and playing very well.... definately better than Volek and Warner

Bucs again.... Gradkowski.. now heres one thats confusing... his numbers not that good, but he sparks a 2 game winning streak for the dissapointing Bucs

Aaron Rodgers.. Hasn't played.. waiting on Bret to retire.

Rex grossman takes a few years, but then sparks an undefeated Bears

NowTimes it really hasn't worked out

Redskins.. Pat Ramsey .. no comment he sucked balls

Ravens kyle Boller.. 1 of the only Qbs to be aplauded when hurt

Tim Couch.. didnt work out

Joey Harrington- he was on the lions...enough said

Although i found much more succesful ones, you have to realize that they were'nt all perfect their rookie season. So i love Brunell i think he is probably, at the time, better than Campbell. BUt COME ON, we need a spark. If it doesn't work out we get at least 1 of 2 things worked out. He gets experience and leads us back to the Years of grateness. Or he sucks and we work for that draft pick and free agency

Now i'm not saying the seasons over..... I'm just saying its pretty damn close

I mean Gibbs picked him (and did the usual redskins move... gave up draft picks) theres gotta be something Gibbs likes

We need to come together as a team.

So why wait for these undisiciplined players to wait a year to start

Either way Campbell gains experience, and Gibbs can always put his Butt Buddy Brunell right back in. Come on Joe take a chance. :logo:

Archived