Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2 and What?!

Waleo32

A interest comment from one of my partners from Demskins.com:

It ain't my opinion, but it's logical.

This tends to happen when you are in a desperate situation because you lost to the Tennessee Titans, showed no heart against the Giants, and gave one away to the Vikings. Personally, I am in semi-shock but now I realized that is only because I didn’t factor in the defense. So who bears the burden for such uninspired play.

1) D-Line: A. Carter has shown to worthless, injuries to Griffin and Salave’a really hurt us also.

2) Secondary: Wright is horrible, Archuleta isn’t anything special, S. Taylor isn’t very bright, Rogers is playing with little confidence.

3) Line Backers: Holdman sucks, Marshall is hurt, Washington is trying to carry them by himself

Offense:

1) Quaterback: Too inconsistent and unwillingness to pass vertical really hurt us, and Saunders doesn’t believe in Brunell.

2) Running back: Not sure what’s wrong, but it can get fixed

3) O-Line: Might be the most underachieving line this year or maybe in a long time.

4) W-Receivers: Not their fault, they get open, make plays when they have opportunity, I hope we keep Moss, Lloyd, and Randle El for the next 7 years.

5) T-End: Cooley is the man

There you have it, the reason we are 2 and What?!. Bye week is necessary and hopefully we can at least go 8 and 8 to salvage Gibbs legacy.

Archived