Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Coach, Please Do Something

jimster

I haven't been one of those who have been calling for Brunnel or any other player's head, or coaches to be fired, or any other knee-jerk reactions, but it is obvious that what we are doing isn't working.

It appears that every one of our opponents are expecting the 3 yard passes and screens.

It is obvious our offensive line are completely undisciplined, and the majority of our defensive players don't look they have a clue of what's going on.

I, a novice compared to this coaching staff, can see from sitting at home and watching on TV that the Colts ran to whatever side Holdman was on - with success, yet we have this 2nd round draft pick that everyone is raving about on the sideline.

When we move Andre Carter around, we get pressures and even a sack or two, so what do we do? Stop moving him around.

I'm not putting the blame on Mark Brunnel or Warrick Holdman, but it needs to start with them, and make it clear that no one else's jobs are safe.

Coach Gibbs, I've always believed in you and I know you'll say it all starts with you, so please do something - now.

Archived