Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Defense: EARN your salary

HateYanksDukeCowboys

Its not GW fault what so ever. Look what he has to work with, CRAP. I really think Dan should fire the hole front office for bringing these CHUMPS we got this year on Defense. Greg has to make a defense out of these BUMS, its not his fault.

Carter= Waste of money(he might as well not be in there, put the mascot in at least he could make it look like somebody is playing on that side of the ball)

Rumph= Who is this? not impressed

Wright= PI (Mr.Pass Interference)

Archuleta= shouldn't be a safety (Linebacker maybe)

Holdman= What a waste (we all knew this)

WHY did we pick up Duckett? Front office is all to blame, should ve left the defense alone, and just picked what we needed. Hey if they just want to give money away, I could always some more.

Its not GW fault what so ever. Look what he has to work with, CRAP. I really think Dan should fire the hole front office for bringing these CHUMPS we got this year on Defense. Greg has to make a defense out of these BUMS, its not his fault.

Carter= Waste of money(he might as well not be in there, put the mascot in at least he could make it look like somebody is playing on that side of the ball)

WHY did we pick up Duckett? Front office is all to blame, should ve left the defense alone, and just picked what we needed. Hey if they just want to give money away, I could always some more.

You mean Gibbs right?

so if you own a really crappy car, its not your fault when you wreck it right?

a good coach learns to play the hand he's been dealt. Gregg Williams is NOT doing his job this season. period.

Archived