Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I remember when i was younger

Zentropa

The feeling i got Sunday morning's when my eyes first opened up... Game day! I would run to the family room with my bowl of pre-breakfast cereal watching espn. I always remember watching knowing that the redskins were on top of their game.. knowing that my Sunday would start out that much sweeter.

"Touchdown, Washington redskins" was music to my ears. Maybe there's alot of things that made things so powerful and awe-inspiring as a kid, but the Washington Redskins were a HUGE part of my childhood. They still are now, but that feeling i got when i watched them as a kid is different.. Was it becuase they were winning? Nah. Even when they barely made the playoffs the skins just played different back then.

The difference was either i was a naive kid who's burgundy and gold would never let this ( kid's) hero's on the gridiron field let them down, or I'm just an adult who knows better about what really goes on in football with big money and even bigger egos.

I'd love to feel like a kid again when i watch this team. I know it's not gonna happpen this year (eh you never know) but it will. I'll never give up on this team, no matter how bad i disagree with some things that they're doing.

Hail

Archived