Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Time To Cheer...for Your Team!!

SkinsFanSince82

I know I'm new and I usually don't join message boards and the such, but I just couldn't resist. I've been reading this board for a while and as a skins fan I see alot of both sides of the coin going on here. I understand all about the loyalty and also about the despair going on about the present season and the QB Dilemna. I honestly can say that there's probably an equal amount of representation of both. And though I really can't complain about the support and I can't seem to find too many reasons to argue for Brunell, however, I think this is the time in the season where we as fans reach the abyss that I had figured you Skins fans would be used to by now. The season isn't over and yet it seems very unlikely to be salvaged at Indy. Yet...there's always something. Like the fact we're 16-3 in domes or 5-2 vs.Indy in our last 7 games. There's always a glimmer of hope somewhere...if you look. And there's always something to piss and moan about as well. This weeked though, suck it up. Be a man. Put down the cool-aid and the Stats Sheet about how Brunell sucks, grab a couple beers, get on the bandwagon or get off. Let's just be fans, have a little faith and hope for once and cheer our team onward and support them. We might not always if ever agree with the coaches, and 99% of us are just your typical Monday Morning QB who thinks he knows everything. Right now, our team needs support. Big time. Even the ones that don't "earn the check", there's still some who do, and some who feel the same way about this organization as we do: IT"S THE BEST!!! So, let's see how Indy goes. No matter how much you b*&%^ about it, the coaches will switch QB's when THEY ARE READY. So, since we can't control our team, let's control how threy percieve thier fans: as cuthroats who go to the games and get rowdy and support them, no matter how much they kick butt when they win, no matter how much the beer costs, 'cause we'll be there when they suck too. I may not agree with all the decisions, but I still love this team. I can't afford to go to D.C. to watch the games there, so I go here in Tampa whenever possible 'cause I love the Skins. And even if we haven't won another game till that game on Nov.19th, I'll go anyway. That's what being a fan is. So be a man, be a fan, and CHEER FOR YOUR TEAM!!! That's what I plan on doing even though I think Brunell is suckin right now, and our D sucks and blah, blah, blah. Let's get some support!!!! GO SKINS!!!!

I know I'm new and I usually don't join message boards and the such, but I just couldn't resist. I've been reading this board for a while and as a skins fan I see alot of both sides of the coin going on here. I understand all about the loyalty and also about the despair going on about the present season and the QB Dilemna. I honestly can say that there's probably an equal amount of representation of both. And though I really can't complain about the support and I can't seem to find too many reasons to argue for Brunell, however, I think this is the time in the season where we as fans reach the abyss that I had figured you Skins fans would be used to by now. The season isn't over and yet it seems very unlikely to be salvaged at Indy. Yet...there's always something. Like the fact we're 16-3 in domes or 5-2 vs.Indy in our last 7 games. There's always a glimmer of hope somewhere...if you look. And there's always something to piss and moan about as well. This weeked though, suck it up. Be a man. Put down the cool-aid and the Stats Sheet about how Brunell sucks, grab a couple beers, get on the bandwagon or get off. Let's just be fans, have a little faith and hope for once and cheer our team onward and support them. We might not always if ever agree with the coaches, and 99% of us are just your typical Monday Morning QB who thinks he knows everything. Right now, our team needs support. Big time. Even the ones that don't "earn the check", there's still some who do, and some who feel the same way about this organization as we do: IT"S THE BEST!!! So, let's see how Indy goes. No matter how much you b*&%^ about it, the coaches will switch QB's when THEY ARE READY. So, since we can't control our team, let's control how threy percieve thier fans: as cuthroats who go to the games and get rowdy and support them, no matter how much they kick butt when they win, no matter how much the beer costs, 'cause we'll be there when they suck too. I may not agree with all the decisions, but I still love this team. I can't afford to go to D.C. to watch the games there, so I go here in Tampa whenever possible 'cause I love the Skins. And even if we haven't won another game till that game on Nov.19th, I'll go anyway. That's what being a fan is. So be a man, be a fan, and CHEER FOR YOUR TEAM!!! That's what I plan on doing even though I think Brunell is suckin right now, and our D sucks and blah, blah, blah. Let's get some support!!!! GO SKINS!!!!

Coach Dungee, I told Peyton to go to your board; this is your last warning. You want hand signals-:doh1::whippin: :tantrum: :koolaid: :refill: :koolaid: :poke: :ciao: :pooh: :violin: :kungfu: :cuss::evil: :whippin: :whippin: :whippin: :redpunch::point2sky 12th:helmet:

Archived