Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The problem is this (coaches)NOT coach!

Chiefredfeather

This is the first time that JOE is NOT the coach of the team.

We have coaches offensive coach,defensive coach.

Looks like to many CHIEFS not enough INDIANS.

I wonder if JOE even is the coach or is he just a DANNY BOY figure head?

I wonder if Danny Boy isn't coaching the team behind the scene's.

I wouldn't be surprised after seeing the science boy (waiting for the space men

to return and take him to his home planet) walking around the stadium

like a PEA****.:mad:

Contrary to popular belief, most NFL staffs have at least a dozen coaches for various purposes. You'd also be quite surprised by how much work Gibbs does, last season he was putting in a lot of all-nighters and he needed to shed some of that immense responsibility so that he could continue to function at his best. I think anyone who doubts Gibbs and how much effort he puts into this organization should really look for another team.

Agreed!

Gibbs is just a little wary of Rookie QB's. He believes that Brunell gives us the best chance to win and thats why hes still in the game. Besides whose to say Campbell would improve our situation, maybe hell throw more deep balls but im sure hell also throw more interceptions.

PS - Thats me with the GIBBS hat on.

I am all for taking the risk with my main man Jason Campbell. ****, I say bring back Patrick Ramsey.

The problem is Snyder tries to hard to be successful and fail. Bringing in FAs that can do squat. Every year were always making changes to the roster when not needed to.

We didnt need Al Saunders. The reason the offense didnt do too well in last year playoffs is because he didnt have a #2 receiver. Brunell looking at Moss every play doesnt help. We have a #2 receiver, and #3 but Brunell looking at Moss every play, and when he not open he panics.

On to the defense. The defense would of been okay if we didnt change the personnel over the last two season. I like Matt Bowen, and Taylor on the backfield, and Smoot, and Springs. Letting too many players on defense go during the last two years has hurt us.

The problem is Snyder tries to hard to be successful and fail. Bringing in FAs that can do squat. Every year were always making changes to the roster when not needed to.

We didnt need Al Saunders. The reason the offense didnt do too well in last year playoffs is because he didnt have a #2 receiver. Brunell looking at Moss every play doesnt help. We have a #2 receiver, and #3 but Brunell looking at Moss every play, and when he not open he panics.

On to the defense. The defense would of been okay if we didnt change the personnel over the last two season. I like Matt Bowen, and Taylor on the backfield, and Smoot, and Springs. Letting too many players on defense go during the last two years has hurt us.

He had a number 2 and still has a number 2. He just doesn't know how to hit him when he's open most of the time.

Archived