Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bad team...good game

Longbomb

Hear me out. I thought that the offense did enough to win the game. The Defense this year is killing us. The loss of Lavar isn't the problem and SS not being in there is hindering a bit but overall I think basics like tackling is the problem. How can a Gregg Williams team regress so much? It doesn't make sense. I was happy to see Jimoh in there but maybe Pierson Prilough is a bigger loss than I thought. Two guys that need to go (one) is Archuletta and the other is Kenny Wright. The two of them are ALWAYS a step behind and hindering this defense:mad:

Grades:

Offense - F ( Would have given them a D if it weren't for the fumble and the numerous 3 and outs.)

Defense - ZERO. There is no one watching this game that can say anything good about this defense. I start with GW and work my way down to everyone on that field. Every single player was junk on defense today, just like past games. I just don't understand where the hell this defense's heart went. It's non-existant. :mad:

yeah the defense is pretty bad. the coverage is terrible....kenny wright and archuletta are useless. i still don't know why carlos plays 10 yards off the WR. you can't keep plugging anybody into a team and still think they will produce the same. that logic finally burned them this season.

Archived