Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Want to Trade Washington Post Redskin Medallions

washogskinz

I am currently collecting sets of the Virginian Pilot newpaper's Redskin Medallions. Am looking for someone who is collecting the Washington Post version to trade one set even up for one set from the Virginian Pilot. PM to me if interested. Please keep them in the original wrappers in Mint Condition as well as the album. I'll do same. Thanks for being on it.

UPDATE: Upon further review, there is also a Richmond Times Dispatch version of the set. I'll be collecting a set to trade for that one also.

The Virginian Pilot sets will be ready Oct. 5th.

I am currently collecting sets of the Virginian Pilot newpaper's Redskin Medallions. Am looking for someone who is collecting the Washington Post version to trade one set even up for one set from the Virginian Pilot. PM to me if interested. Please keep them in the original wrappers in Mint Condition as well as the album. I'll do same. Thanks for being on it.

UPDATE: Upon further review, there is also a Richmond Times Dispatch version of the set. I'll be collecting a set to trade for that one also.

The Virginian Pilot sets will be ready Oct. 5th.

Man I'm glad I took mine out of the wrappers and put them in the book. Otherwise I'd want all three sets. I got most in Va. Beach while on vacation and am gettin the rest in MD.

Archived