Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

We need to hear from Danny!!!!!!!!!!!!

DWARF-HOG

When Joe Gibbs first got started with the Redskins back in 1981, he began his coaching career being 0-4. Rumors spread like wildfire within the press that Joe Theismann did not like Joe Gibbs, GM Bobby Beathard did not like Joe Theismann, and Joe Gibbs did not like his hair!

Then the legendary owner at the time Jack Kent Cooke decided to have a "Meeting Of The Minds" or "Come To Jesus" type meeting to ask them "What's UUAPPPPP?!?!"

That next sunday they upset the Eagles in Philadelphia, and went on to win 8 of their next 12 games. The next year the Hogs rolled past the Dolphins to win their first of 3 Championshps under Gibbs and Cooke era.

For a man whom fork out hundreds of thousands of salaries dollars for players and coaches and getting this type of results, Danny boy must be wondering. But, I don't live in D. C. and don't have ESPN. Has he said anything yet.

P.S.- I am not a big fan of Mr Snyder, so I don't care about how he spends his money, I just want to see the Skins Win. I feel like I have a Black Cloud over my head when they lose.

:helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet: :helmet:

"For those who about to die, We salule you!"

Archived