Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Should the Skins be a passing team?

mi6

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Should the Skins continue to be a smash mouth running team? They clearly don't have the personnel to support this.

Would they be much more effective as a passing team? With Santana Moss, Brandon Lloyd, Antwaan Randle El, David Patten, Chris Cooley, and Christian Fauria ... they have plenty of deep threats and possession receivers.

An offense like the Colts would be wonderful to have!

Personally, I think the Skins are living in the past.

Gone are the days where a running game alone could win game for you. If you have a franchise runner like Reggie Bush ...it's a different story.

But, if you take a look at the more potent offenses in the NFL they all are pass happy. They use the vertical game to make plays, and soften up the defense for the running game. They manage to score points, even when the running game is stagnant.

Take Indy, Patriots, Eagles ... all have a strong pass emphasis. They know how to get a quick strike!

Once the Skins fall behind, kiss it goodbye - especially, if Mark "loser" Brunell is at the help. You can count on 3rd down inefficiencies, interseptions , and sacks!

Personally, I think the Skins are living in the past.

Gone are the days where a running game alone could win game for you. If you have a franchise runner like Reggie Bush ...it's a different story.

How the HECK is Reggie Bush any more of a franchise RB than Clinton Portis?

I need this explained badly.

Archived