Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

we are in good shape

shk75

guys please it is just one game we were not gonna go 16-0 so its not the end of the world. i think we will be fine we moved the ball ok and portis was not playing much. our defense was not as good as i had hoped but i think we ran into a very good offensive line. all in all we are in good shape. i think we feel a lot like seattle did last year remember. they could not get us off on 3rd down and they missed a fg late to win it too. their season turned out ok so did the broncos who lost week one by a ton to miami. so 2 out of the four finalists lost the first game as long as we keep improving we will be ok guys. trust me.

The disturbing thing is the Vikings game continues a disturbing trend of losing to teams we "should" beat. This seems to be a trend going back to Norval days. Last year it was Oakland. Now the Vikes, who will NOT finish better than 8-8. It is just frustrating.

yeah i know what you mean but as fans we want to win every game but we have to realize that wont happen and as long as we played ok and keep improving we will hit our stride when i counts the most. i mean i remember when the pats got killed by the bills 36-0 the first week and everyone said hey they suck the bills are great but then the bills missed the playoffs and the pats won the super bowl so lets not go overboard.

Archived