Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Uncomfirmed Report Of Shooting In Woddbridge, Va.

RiggoRanger

Monochrome Unis: Fresh or Ridiculous?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Monochrome Unis: Fresh or Ridiculous?

• Outstanding. Wish the Skins would do it.
    • Not bad, but needs work (listening, Seattle?).
    • It's just laundry, man. Who cares?
    • Pretty silly. Men In Tights.
    • Putrid. XFL bad. Ban them.

As if the Michaels incident in my home town wasn't enough, now it's the grocery store that I used to shop at all the time in Woodbridge. And it's a stone's throw from I-95, Rt. 1, and the PW Parkway-- plenty of escape routes for the fleeing cowards.

They're going to catch these guys today, IMO. They're on the move and they have a vehicle description. Also, it's not all that hard to simply shut down the Highways and set up checkpoints to search the cars. These circumstances warrant that kind of response.

I have yet to see or hear confirmation about the shooting as well, a co-worker told me about it-they had a friend who was in the parking lot and they called her and told her. Possibly this could be a false alarm (at least I hope so), I apologize if that's the case. I certainly did not want to cause more undue worry, but I wanted to get the word out if indeed this is another shooting. I'll post more details when they become available.

-insert nervous laugh of relief-

Well, that's good news, I guess.

Yessir, it is!

Take it from a photographer who had to roam around convenient stores this afternoon, working on a local story about how all this sh!t has people worried in our neck of the woods. I'm too busy getting freaked out everytime I see a f-cking white van. I don't get paid enough to stand in the possible cross-hairs of a maniac. :rolleyes:

I drove right by the Sunoco last night about five minutes before the shooting. I might have been there at the same time if I wasn't such a weakling on my diet. I went to Walmart at Fair Lakes instead of Manassas because I wanted a Burger King shake. I bought some Valvoline gas treatment and fueled up there instead of at the Sunoco station in Manassas. I would have gone to Walmart in Manassas then to the Sunoco station to fuel up. I got back onto 66 at 7:59 and drove by 234 at 8:06. The shooting was a few minutes later. This is really pissing me off. They should use those "traffic" cameras on 66 and the beltway to catch this *******. Unfortunately, a white panel truck comes along every 20 cars in this city. So many contractors.

Originally posted by redman

They're going to catch these guys today, IMO. They're on the move and they have a vehicle description. Also, it's not all that hard to simply shut down the Highways and set up checkpoints to search the cars. These circumstances warrant that kind of response.

I agree. This cannot continue. Police will have to begin implementing something like a massive quarantine of an area around the next one - God forbid that there is one.

NBCTV-4 here in DC just reported that the ballistics tests on the bullet fragments from the Manassas shooting match the others, it is now officially linked to the sniper. Somebody needs to take this sicko out--NOW!!!!

I still have yet to hear anything about any other shootings so far, my apologies for posting rumours. It's very hard to tell exactly what the hell is going nowadays!

Reagan, that made no sense to me. There's a BK right in front of the Manassas Wal-Mart .....

And why would you want a BK shake? There's a Checkers just down the road. their shakes are GREAT. Where else can you get a big gulp sized shake? :) Not to mention banana flavored.

Archived