Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

To everyone giving away tix for free

jwebst1

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

This is an extremely nice gesture, especially for those Skins fan who cannot regularly afford tickets to a game.

In the past, if I couldn't attend a pre-season game, I used to give them away for free... but it's gotten so expensive that I had to get something back for them this year.

So again, even though I couldn't financially give away for free, here's to the rest of you who did. That's one of things I love about this site! :cheers:

i hear ya, i gave my tickets so some kid, that didnt have money but wanted to trade autograph redskins stuff, so i did that. I just wish i had, had nice people on here back in the day to see a game when i had no money. and i hate it when people sell their tickets above face to a fellow skins fan

hahaha. damn dude havent seen you on here in a while. i mean i saw you earlier today, but lol. No problem man, i feel that the autographs are worth more than money to me. Cause money comes and goes. The autographs i will have forever. But have a great time dude, and i want pics

I just gave away 4 seats to the Jets game today. The guy had a redskins hat on, so I just asked him if he could make it to the game. The guy was THRILLED to get the tickets, especially for free.

DAMN!!!!

If you ever feel the need and the goodness in your heart to just give them to a college kid and his pop (both diehard fans) then shoot pm's my way, I will GLADLY take them off of your hands, and probably give you some of my autograph collection too. Ask "the U", he'll agree its worth sacrificing a game or 2 over for. I need to see the skins in action and will give what I have for seats, but if nice guys wanna give me some free, then i will love you forever!!!!

haha, thanks for being the best fans in any sport...

:eaglesuck :dallasuck :gaintsuck

yeah hes right, the autographs are AWESOME. they are beautiful 8x10 photos and he has other stuff too. To anyone that loves autographs and thinks like i do about they are worth more than money, then definantly this guy has some awesome stuff. Someone should hook him up with one of the lesser games (jags or titans) or hell any game if you cant go hook him up you wont be disappointed with what he gives you

:cheers: :notworthy :dallasuck :gaintsuck :eaglesuck :dj:

Archived