Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Excuses, excuses, excuses.....

NBTD

Awww, I'm glad you guys feel better now that you took your shots at me. You guys are some real men, some great fans, and some real football intellectuals. I aplaud all of your abilities to talk trash on me. It brings tears to my eyes to see such mature knowledgable fans. Excuses, excuses, excuses. So so sad, the desperation is glowing on this MB, it was a lot more realistic a few weeks ago when I read some of the hopeless and desperate posts. I didn't reply or post because I felt sorry for you guys, but now that there is a flicker of hope, and the adrenaline sets in, its good to see that you all are doing all you can to make you feel better. Even if that is making excuses. I have read all of your posts about your bad times, including the loss to Philly last year, so many excuses. Like I said, keep the hope alive. Oh, and if you lose the hope, do like everyone on here seems to do, forget the football, and attack us Eagles fans with some good stories. Hey if it makes you all feel better to make up things about me, my age, my intellect, and many other things, even talking about my mother, hey I'm glad to give you some release from the frustration and reality of the lost cause called the 2001 deadskins, bkuz you are obviously aren't getting any release from any females, with all that tension and anger in your posts. Take your shots boys, it really hurts me, seriously I get so sad every time I read your angry attacking posts, you have no idea how much what you guys say on a deadskins MB effects real life. You guys have such cool lives, to spend your days on this MB, making up for your sad existence in the real world & the shame you feel about being deadskins fans, and it makes you all such better men, and really good football fans. Come on, you all can do better than previous remarks, I'm waiting. We're all here to help others right, so I'm here to help all of you, so pretend I'm a mental punching bag, talk trash on me, and you will have a better life for it. Thanks for your kind remarks, oh and have a nice day, I'll talk to you all on Sunday evening, but I'll be nice, I won't rub it in.<FONT COLOR="Green">Text</FONT c>

Archived