Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My friends new band, KaiRoots

Bonef1de

My friend out here has become the lead singer of a band from Kauai. The bands name is KaiRoots and they rock!

They play a local mix of rock and hawaiian music. My friend Nick the singer is from NoCal but he moved out here about a year ago and has been working construction like me. He tried out for the band and smoke his audition. Now that he's learned the music they are about to go on a Cali/Hawaii tour. Then they are going to Japan where their CD's are flying off the shelves. They will spend 2 months in Japan doing shows non-stop.

I'm just really proud of my friend and excited for this oppourtunity for him and the rest of the band. Check them out

http://www.kairoots.com/home.html

http://www.kairoots.com/showdates.html

First and foremost music has helped me to deal with loss of my oldest brother, Aaron. Without music, life means nothing to me. All the music is written to heal the soul, and the lyrics mend the heart. I know it sounds tacky, but to me, it's on the real side. I'm the rhythm guitar player. Please enjoy the music that I love so much. Its originality comes from deep within our hearts and souls. If I can help anybody dealing with stronger issues in life, my music has served it's purpose.

Enjoy the music. One love up above...aloha, Mike

Our newest addition is front man, Nick Montgomery. Going through the toughest of interviews and auditions, Nick came through with his unbelievable work ethic, his determination, and most definitely his vibe. It's important that he vibes with the rest of the guys and most importantly, with the music that we create together. It all has to intertwine and be one. Out of all the auditions, he had the most warm and melodic, but had the strongest rock voice with a Hawaiian twist.

We love you. We will grow together till the end

Archived