Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Eagles in trouble?

dfannyc

who didnt know that the eagles recievers werent going to cut it. i mean come on reggie brown a #1? doubt it. he could be a pretty good number two or a very good #3 but he wont be able to take on a teams top corner, sorry thats just teh way it is.

Apparently several Redskins fans that say they are more worried about the Eagles and Giants than the Cowboys when the Cowboys have more offensive weapons than either team.

I heard the same thing on the Cowboys board. I don't think the Eagles are going anywhere. First off, Westbrook is a great player, but not a full time back. Reid plays a west coast offense. Umm, you need receivers for that and Westbrook is their best receiver. Their defense looks better, and while defense wins superbowls. You still have to score. McNabb was exposed last year for the type of QB is really is. This year will be phase two of his destruction. He isn't an accurate QB and he doesn't have the legs he did when he started his career. He doesn't have an offense to help him either. This is going to be just as ugly as last year for the Eagles...

Archived