Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Afternoon Blitz Training Camp Schedule

50GutCheck

:doh: I called Sirius this afternoon to find out when the Afternoon Blitz crew would be visiting Redskins Training Camp and found out this was not going to happen again (did not happen last year as well). They said the reason was all about Dan Snyder not being interested in this happening because of his own radio interests. While I respect that I also am a little ticked since I live in Connecticut and cannot access XXX during my commute.

Anybody else bummed about this? Not only do I have to listen to Adam and crew yank everybody elses crank but now I also know why there seems to be an undercurrent of disdain for all things Redskins (and specifically Snyder) related on channel 124. :mad:

Well, im bummed, but I wonder if maybe it has more to with Gibbs and his secrecy with his practices. I know they let the fans come and all, and some media shows up, but i wonder if perhaps they dont want it that open. I dunno, cause Dan didnt have radio interests last year, and i cant imagine they dont want the national attention since red zebra isnt national. I think its just an excuse

Well, im bummed, but I wonder if maybe it has more to with Gibbs and his secrecy with his practices. I know they let the fans come and all, and some media shows up, but i wonder if perhaps they dont want it that open. I dunno, cause Dan didnt have radio interests last year, and i cant imagine they dont want the national attention since red zebra isnt national. I think its just an excuse

Well, that's what I thought too Dirk based on Gibbs's history of clandestine activities ;) ...but the guy assured me that it had nothing to do with Gibbs and everything to do with Snyder. I kinda smell conspiracy here. It always seems like the Organization rarely receives it's due because of the "Snyder Factor". I suspect a couple more Super Bowl Rings under Gibbs should change all that!! :cheers:

But I guess I was really looking forward to Adam having some face time with Gibbs and company just based on what I heard yesterday when they invaded Beagles Camp. There were a couple good interviews with McNabb, Reid and Dawkins. Plus they will be at Cowboys camp next week and will also be visiting the Gints...just seems like we are left out again...

Well, that's what I thought too Dirk based on Gibbs's history of clandestine activities ;) ...but the guy assured me that it had nothing to do with Gibbs and everything to do with Snyder. I kinda smell conspiracy here. It always seems like the Organization rarely receives it's due because of the "Snyder Factor". I suspect a couple more Super Bowl Rings under Gibbs should change all that!! :cheers:

But I guess I was really looking forward to Adam having some face time with Gibbs and company just based on what I heard yesterday when they invaded Beagles Camp. There were a couple good interviews with McNabb, Reid and Dawkins. Plus they will be at Cowboys camp next week and will also be visiting the Gints...just seems like we are left out again...

Hmmmm, that sucks,but i listen to Sirius NFL radio a lot, like usually all day long at work, and they deffinatly give up for Snyder a lot of the time, but do like to poke and jab a little sometimes. I guess it depends on who is on at the time. Maybe Adam is just upset cause Snyder took his Riggo-toni away

maybe a bit of Gibbs being paranoid as well...he only lets the media in when he HAS to let them in....some great stuff about him in his first run with how he would hide stuff and do things in "secrecy" to keep them away from other teams and the media....:2cents:

Archived