Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Darth Vader Collectibles For Sale

miltonandmichele

After having collected Star Wars action figures and collectibles for over ten years, I am selling my entire Vader collection! My collection consists mainly of action figures (most are mint or near mint on the card; some loose display figures), but I also have posters, and other Vader-themed items.

Highlights include:

• (1) Autographed Darth Vader life-sized cardboard stand-up (signed by David Prowse)
    NOTE: This item is for pick up only. Postal rates are through the roof due to the dimensions of the box.
  • (1) Burger King cardboard Episode III Darth Vader display (comes with motion sensor sound box for Vader breathing and light saber sounds) NOTE: This item is for pick up only. Postal rates are through the roof due to the dimensions of the box.
  • (2) Toys R Us exclusive Silver Darth Vader figures
  • (1) Burger King (US) Episode III Darth Vader (with Annakin Skywalker inside; unopened)
  • (2) Darth Vader 500th Commemorative Figures
  • (1) Darth Vader Unleashed statue (loose); 1st Unleashed in "Join Me" pose for "Empire Strikes Back"
  • (1) Target Exclusive Episode III Lava Darth Vader (1 of 50,000 with matching Revenge of the Sith Star case)
  • (1) Celebration III Talking Darth Vader figure (sold only at Star Wars Celebration III; has voice of James Earl Jones; with special Star Case)
  • (1) Kellogg’s Darth Vader Mail-Away Cookie Jar (unopened)

Many, many other pieces that are too numerable to list here. If interested, PM me.

Archived