Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Real Football 365:Taylor, Archuleta form potentially lethal tandem in D.C.

Nuwanda

Who should be the next US coach  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who should be the next US coach

• Klinsmann
    • Frank Yallop
    • Quiroz
    • Hiddink
    • Steve Nicol
    • Kilmer17

T&A best safety duo in nfl:laugh:

Nice!!! :laugh:

This season, look for Taylor to be the ball-hawk and Archuleta to be in the face of opposing quarterbacks each week. With Gregg Williams steering the ship, you can take that to the bank.

This is why I laugh when trolls say, AA can't cover anybody. Cause you know what neither can Roy Williams. That not their role on a defense. ST has range unlike any other FS in the league. As he begins to under stand passing lanes and windows that QB's are looking for then his coverage combined with a much improved pass rush is gonna equal many INT's.

These two safetys compliment each other very well. :2cents:

Nice!!! :laugh:

This is why I laugh when trolls say, AA can't cover anybody. Cause you know what neither can Roy Williams. That not their role on a defense. ST has range unlike any other FS in the league. As he begins to under stand passing lanes and windows that QB's are looking for then his coverage combined with a much improved pass rush is gonna equal many INT's.

These two safetys compliment each other very well. :2cents:

please never compare AA to Roy Williams because williams is simply not worthy (im sorry for my very biased view on any one who has a star on their helmet). I think John Lynch would be more appropriate.

you guys think archuleta will get any picks with us?

Of course he will get some, but his turnover role is gonna be FF. One thing that I've always loved about Gregg Williams is his belief that it's not good enough to get a sack. You punish the QB so bad that he fumbles.

He said it before the season last year in an interview.

Archived