Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

funny joke

dallasfanforlife

So one day a new teacher started teaching her kindergarten class, and told all the students that she was a Redskin fan and was curious to see who else in the class was. All the students but one raised there hand.

She asked the little girl if she wasnt a Redskin fan, what team she was a fan of, and she replied "I like the Cowboys."

She was curious to know why she liked the Cowboys. The little girl told her that she liked them cause her mommy and daddy were Cowboy fans. The teacher began to tell her that just cause her mom and dad liked something didnt mean that she had to like them. The teacher then asked her a question. She said " you know you dont always have to be like your mom and dad. What if your mom was a moron and your dad was an idiot."

The little girl happily responded, "Well then they would be Redskin fans!"

GO COWBOYS!!!! rofl.gif

Um, looks like cowboy fans are easily amused. Anyway, the "funny joke" title of this thread is rather inaccurate because there is no funny joke here. I hope someone posts a funny joke so that the threat title will be accurate.

Yawn.

It wasn't even original when it was posted, correctly, a month ago.

HAIL TO THE REDSKINS!!!!!!!!!!

On the first day of school a first grade teacher explains to her class that she is a Dallas Cowboys fan. She asks her class to raise their hands if they are too. Wanting to impress the teacher, everyone in the class raises their hand except one little girl. The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says *Janie why didn't you raise your hand?*

*Because I'm not a Cowboys fan* she replied.

The teacher still shocked, asked *Well, if your're not a Cowboys fan then who are you a fan of?*

*I'm a Washington Redskins fan and proud of it* Janie replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears.

*Janie why are you a Redskins fan?*

*Cuz my mom and dad are both Skins fans, so I'm an Redskins fan too!*

*Well* said the teacher in an annoyed tone *that is no reason for you to be an Redskins fan. You dont have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mom was an idiot and your dad was a moron, what would you be then?*

*Then* Janie smiled *I'd be a Cowboys fan.*

Archived