Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

This year's draft is as good as it can be

hellonothing86

The redskins only had one pick on the first day. What are the chances of one of our later round picks will start one day?... Not very good, but the most important thing in out draft is to fill the voids that are left. Lavar left, and we got a great player in Rocky McIntosh. Yes he could start for us this year. Yes he is from a great school "Miami (Fl)". The thing about the trade up to the 35th pick was that we were aiming for that guy the entire time. Starting the second round, linebackers were coming off the board left and right. I thought with Jimmy williams still on board I thought we moved up to get him. But now that I think about it, Rocky was the logical choice. Before the draft, we didn't know who was going to replace Arrington. At cornerback, we have great starters in Shaun Springs and Carlos Rodgers so at best he would be a nickel back. I just think that we filled a void there. With our second day picks we got a depth. Which is all you can ask for later in the draft. This is where I'm going to end because the skins are picking next. Hopefully we can look at a CB

Archived