Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The "Toilet Bowl"

kaffeen

The "Toilet Bowl"......stinks sooooo bad they almost called the game off.

Ok, worst game I ever saw. Man, the papers tomorrow are going to crucify Spurrier/Lewis and the Skins. I almost feel sorry for them, but it's hard to feel sorry for millionaires.

Despite the anemic offense, I am most surprised and disappointed in the defense. It also is the most discouraging. I was thinking they could bail us out of games like that and maybe keep it close 'till the end.

Steve better find a QB. I seriously think he should consider starting Ramsey, but it is probably too early in the year for that. I don't think they are ready to admit they are ready for rebuilding.

Shane is a fragile backup quarterback and Danny is a third stringer.....sorry Danny, your probably the best college QB I have ever seen play in person, but man, sometimes the truth hurts and if it walks like a duck and looks like a duck.......

Just hope this game doesn't stop the players from believing in the new coach. That is probably the most dangerous thing of all. As embarrassing as this was for fans, this has got to be humiliating for the players.

Roto rooter man?

Somehow, these comments are both remarkably appropriate and very amusing. The audio is priceless, but I don't have a link.....Just think diddley poo.......

“We got our *** totally kicked.”

“We couldn’t do diddley-poo offensively.”

“We sucked, that was a disgraceful performance.”

“We threw that game, we gave it away.”

“We gave them the friggin game.”

“Holy crap, I don’t know who we think we are when we do things like that.”

“That was a horse$hit performance in the second half, horse$hit….”

“That was pitiful, absolutely pitiful to perform like that.”

“It sucked, it stunk.”

“Playoffs? Don’t talk about playoffs. Are you kidding me? I just hope we can win a game.”

Archived