Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Special Teams

chronicdesi

There was a lot of talk during this offseason about making the special teams better. At the start of the offseason we were talking about replace both Hall and Frost. But ever since that started, I haven't heard one word about it... Anyone feel comfortable with Hall and especially Frost? If not, any ideas of who we might pick up??

Our Special Teams are very strong, except for the kicking game. Gibbs said earlier in the offseason (sorry no link, but I'm pretty sure he said it) that Frost and Hall would stay on. Hall is accurate and consistent on FGs, although I beleive his kickoffs are short and inconsistent. Personally I am not satisfied with Hall. He does not have the long range for FGs and that puts us in awkward positions (ex. Seattle2). Frost has distance but he has issues with accuracy (pinning in the corners, ect...). I believe Frost will begin to kickoff to take some of the pressure off of Hall. I would like to see some competition brought in for both Hall and Frost, at least somebody to push these guys or maybe win the spots.

Hail:helmet:

Archived