Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Question regarding Andre Carter

REDPepper

If we sign him, does he play OLB for us or LE? I would assume LE cause thats where he played his best football and thats the position we need fixing more, but im not sure. i searched and couldnt find anything on this, so help me out please thanks.

Depends on the situation....

If GW reckons the opponent will run it, he wont be at DE, probably more likely he'll be at LB.

If its going to be a throw, he'll be rushing the passer from either position....

But arent we getting ahead of ourselves?

of course we are lol, we're all just at a stage where we think anybody who goes to a wizards game and sees them beat the pistons MUST want to come here lol

he played RE not LE

I would suspect that our D line would look like

RE-Andre Carter

NT-Joe Salavea

DT-C. Griffin

LE-Philip Daniels

with Renaldo Wynn as a rotation guy,I am sure Greg Williams will also move Carter around

That's the way I see it. I see Carter on RE when there is a passing play, and when there is a running play he will play ROLB.

he can play both and will play both i would imagine. however, playing OLB in a 3-4 is a little different than playing weak side LB in a 4-3. OLBs in a 3-4 is like playing DE as they play at the line of scrimmage on each play.

i would LOVE drafting rocky mcintosh

Archived