Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden 06

cronos190

Is it possible in the Madden 06 game to have my Superstar Mode QB play in a exhibition game against a friend?

I created a Superstar QB (Graduate of the Terps) for the Redskins, just wondering if he can lead my squad instead of Brunell. Can I get my Superstar on the Roster?

Is it possible in the Madden 06 game to have my Superstar Mode QB play in a exhibition game against a friend?

I created a Superstar QB (Graduate of the Terps) for the Redskins, just wondering if he can lead my squad instead of Brunell. Can I get my Superstar on the Roster?

It would probably have to be one of the season games you have coming up, I don't know in Superstar mode if you can "Spawn Game" when you go to play it or not, if so, that's the only way I would know to do it.

I have my QB in SuperStar mode. My question is can I get my QB to the regular roster so I can use him when I play an exhibition match?

The Answer is you can not do it. You will have to create a seperate Qb. The game doesn't allow Superstar to coexist with Franchise or the Play Now modes.

Archived