Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

sterioids in baseball........and football dummy

GPREP HOG

depending on the substance, the user also risks tissue and bone deterioration along with the increase in muscle. sometimes short term performance gains that lead to fast money are lost because the third big contract doesn't come because the athelete's body couldn't handle it. (David Boston or Bret Boone, anyone?)

i agree with a person body being their own once they are an adult, but the education needs to be there first- at least understand the risks before you likely more than likely throw away a percentage of you r lifespan. and it is a federal crime w/o a prescription, so there's the whole legal end of the question

i also find it odd where football is concerned that some of the same people that scream at their TV for one player to hurt another (you know, "kill him!", "hurt him!", "get him!") somehow justify the pain and injury of these collisions and then have a different perspective wrt long term affects of steroids. how about the long term affects of football?

i tend to stick that type of person in the same bucket as the people who boo college atheletes for their errors- as if we'd want them to come boo us in our saturday slow pitch league.

Archived