Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tape: Bush, Chertoff Warned Before Katrina

Baculus

Here's what good managers do:

-Place a telephone call to those people in positions of responsibility (in this case, the governor and mayor)

-Apprise these people of the situation

-Ask them if they require assistance

-Warn them of the potential risks

-Document everything (to cover your own ***)

If the president's people did all this, then I have no complaint about their actions. If not, well, at least let's hope that they learned from their mistakes. :)

:applause:

Also, after contacting "positions of responsibility" a good manager would have a sense of those people. He or she would sense their level of competency and plan accordingly.

So him fessing up about the wire taps would make you happy how?

its a start. See, I used to live in this country where "The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized. " It was the greatest country in the world. I want to live there again.

Him admitting he knew the levee's could break helps how?

It helps his credibility. It helps the American people to trust their President. It restores the Republican ideals of accountability and personal responsibility.

Instead of lying why doesn't he launch some cruise missles they day before an impeachment to take focus off of it. That's so much better, right? No film footage of the terrorist camps bombed out because of the weather, yea right. We don't have the technology to get images in poor weather conditions.

Not his style. Besides, who would notice 2 more missiles in the global firefight we've got going on right now. I'd say maybe he could shoot somebody in the face, but that's sort of been done. What about selling strategic infrastructure to foriegn governments. Oops, he's way ahead of me...

Not defending Bush,

:rotflmao:

Sorry, I have to raise the flag on this one. :bsflag:

I can understand why you don't want the job, but to deny that you're doing it is just stupid.

the guy has made some pretty stupid comments and mistakes, haven't all of our presidents? Show me one who hasn't. What bothers the crap out of me is all this whinning over meaningless statements that haven't hurt anyone. Half of the crap that comes out of every presidents mouth is written by someone else anyway.

Ouch. Rationalize it anyway you want. Look at that italicized text above. You can't tell me that his lies, and particularly the actions those lies are designed to hide, aren't hurting anyone. Wake up. Take your country back.

Archived