Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Qc?????

Boomer44

Does QC know how to throw a spiral? I live here in Athens, GA and watched him in college and limitedly in the NFL and I swear he does not know how to throw a spiral. Just watch him, he throws these wobbly ducks 80% of the time. Now I know it does not matter if the ball gets to the receiver, but he is not that accurate and he really does look bad. Do anyone think that the coaches look at this on film and are thinking "why the hell can't this guy throw a spiral?" Again, not that it matters how pretty the pass looks in the air, but it is an observation of mine and it does affect the trajectory and velocity of the pass when there is not a spiral put on the ball.

Eventually Jones will realize what a horrible drafting mistake he made, if not already so. But, hopefully QC will be in the lineup when the 'Boyz play the 'Skins so we can have a good laugh at how bad he looks and plays. I think the Skins will have no problem going 2-0 against the Cowboys this year. :D

I am not saying a qb who throws ducks can't get the job done, it is just an observation. He just throws an ugly ball most of the time. Although, as soon as I open my mouth he throws the ball perfectly and with zip.:puke: Maybe I should say he throws a great ball so he will start throwing bad again.

.....and QC is no Billy Kilmer!:D

Archived