Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Players falling in the Draft

SkinsNeverDie

Marcades Lewis is one of those players that people think are going to fall into the mid to late second round.

My question is, do you think if he falls to us we get him? I would say...hellz yes! If he pans out, we will finally address the position that needed help on our team for a long time. This would be a steal imo because i believe he is first round talent.

guessing now, before the combine and this far before the draft is a waste of your time.

so much can happen that influences things ... there are personal work outs and other factors. beware the spin..

besides, you never know what the skins might do. they probably will trade the entire draft to philly for the rights to TO.... lol..

guessing now, before the combine and this far before the draft is a waste of your time.

so much can happen that influences things ... there are personal work outs and other factors. beware the spin..

besides, you never know what the skins might do. they probably will trade the entire draft to philly for the rights to TO.... lol..

Well that is why it's called the offseason ;). Not too much better to do on a fan forum during this time.

Guest GIBBSisGOD

everybody's saying were going to go with a defensive end but i seriously see us drafting somebody like devin hester or even a cornerback in the second. The thing about greg williams' system is that we don't need GREAT defensive ends, we just need good ones to manage. While it would be nice to have a really good de, cornerbacks are more important and with springs aging, i think that it would be in our best interest to lock up a couple of young, talented corners. forget about mercedes lewis!

everybody's saying were going to go with a defensive end but i seriously see us drafting somebody like devin hester or even a cornerback in the second. The thing about greg williams' system is that we don't need GREAT defensive ends, we just need good ones to manage. While it would be nice to have a really good de, cornerbacks are more important and with springs aging, i think that it would be in our best interest to lock up a couple of young, talented corners. forget about mercedes lewis!

Umm...yeah. Lets just say that i am really, really, REALLY going to disagree with you here. We dont need Devin Hester...we can probably get him in the 4th(If we get a 4th) or maybe even a 5th. I really dont see teams falling in love with him.

Archived