Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Ever consider this???

TwiztidBison76

I have been a member since november so im still new i havent posted a lot but read every day, i was wondering if we did happen to get randel el do you all think he could possibly be a 3rd string quarterback or is it too much of a risk to take given what happened to the jets this year? i remember brian mitchel bein a backup but i dont remember if he was a 3rd string or a 4th...anyways what do you guys think?

Why must you rain on his parade. Either respond to the topic or save it. Sheesh! :mad: Let the commish handle repeated topics.

Now, I think that it is possible that Randel could be our third stream QB, but to me it is not worth it. Because of the one huge play in the Superbowl he will be asking for a lot of money and I am not sure he is worth it. (Especially since is primary job for us would be at WR not QB). :2cents:

I have been a member since november so im still new i havent posted a lot but read every day, i was wondering if we did happen to get randel el do you all think he could possibly be a 3rd string quarterback or is it too much of a risk to take given what happened to the jets this year? i remember brian mitchel bein a backup but i dont remember if he was a 3rd string or a 4th...anyways what do you guys think?

There's no point in doing that for a few reasons.

1. We need a wide reciever much more than a quarterback.

2. The Redskins signed the Bengals thrid string quarterback to take that job.

3. He's much more valuable at Wide Receiver than QB

Archived