Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

senior bowl highlights???

47braveheart

recorded the senior bowl had a chance to watch it the few things that stuck out me.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE YOUNG ONES?

D qwell jacksonMLB from maryland was constinly around the ball and had a few big hits

Harper S from Alabama was laying people out

Hall DE from penn state was in the backfield alot had a sack Addae S WV had a nice pick and was all over recievers

I dont know if WR was that impessive routes droped passes/punts kickoffs but moss looked like a lighting bolt

DE FROM NC STATE 6 6 WAS PUTTIN SOME PRESSUR ON

Dont think jay cutler is really worthy of that hign a pic

vickers RB Colardo was used as FB and RB had some good yards and had a few pancake blocks

well i dunno exactly what the skins are thinking as there priortys in the draft since last year who would have predidted a trade and drafting campbell

I think they have a good job of finding guys that fit to what they want the last two years in the draft

so lets see if they can make those high picks count and the animal trainer willams can find a beast on the line . looks like a few guys at de could be interestring to him. I think another WR could be found late or maybe picking a vet from cuts when camp heats up. seems like a bunch of guys last year latch on in the last minutes before the season and played valuble roles for other teams

Archived