Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Reggie McNeal

Joeythetapeworm

http://www.nfldraftcountdown.com/scoutingreports/qb/reggiemcneal.html

Does anyone know if this guy has been getting worked out as a WR at all? Considering his height, speed, and being a college QB, he reminds me a lot of Matt Jones. It seems like College QB to NFL WR is an easier transition to make than a lot of others(there are plenty of NFL WR that were college QBs), and if this guy falls far, some team might get a real steal(dare I say the skins?)

I'm an Aggie supporter but I think Reggie would make a better fit as a WR. As a QB, he doesn't make too many good decisions at times and isn't a wonderful leader. I expect him to go as a reciever in the lower rounds....he is incredibly fast as well.

Project picks always worry me, there is about a 10% chance that they actually work (Ron Curry, Randle El, Matt Jones). I would be disappointed if we used a 1st day pick on a project since it feels like we are a few pieces away from being a SB contender. We need players that can contribute, even if it is only on Special Teams, imo. The guy has great intangibles though.

Archived