Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Re. Sellers transcripts

skinnygurl

Well i as a fellow Winnipegger I am glad that Mike has such nice things to say about the town. I read the forum and I just have a few things to add. He said he doesn't play video games.......BS he is crazy about them and he wasn't sure of a nickname..... well if you really must know some of the boys in Winnipeg and myself called him poohbear!!!! Hee Hee. Anyway just some trivial stuff I wanted to add. ;)

Hey, I'm from Winnipeg too. I was one of the ones who asked him about his time in Winnipeg/CFl. I was pumped to hear how highly he spoke of his time there. For anyone whose interested, here was his response -

"I love Winnipeg. That’s one of my main things. After I retire from the NFL, I want to play one more year up there, because it was so much fun. It just brought me back to life when it came to football. So I love Winnipeg. I love the city, I love the fans, I love the people. It’s just a nice place to live".

I used to go to Winnepeg with some frequency when I was stationed in Minot ND in he military. I always liked it there. We used to go to a dance club called U4IA that the girls we went with liked. I'm not much for dance clubs, but that place was OK. Well, till we got kicked out for crowd surfing anyway. Overall the city was pretty cool though. Really spread out. Main reason we went was because drinking age was 19 and I had a few friends who were 20.

Archived