Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Offense Questions?

usc35

Playing Devil's advocate here, there are a few things I am trying to understand.

If Gibbs is the offensive genius we all thought him to be, why do they need to bring Saunders in at 2 Mil a year?

Secondly, I am reading all these articles and posts and you would think the Skins already have a lock on the #1 ranked offense next season because of the hiring of Saunders.

Is he really going to be able to get the production out of Brunnel that he got out of Green? I mean the guy can scheme all he wants, but you need someone capable of delivering the ball consistently.

I want to be optimistic, but just not sure.

Playing Devil's advocate here, there are a few things I am trying to understand.

If Gibbs is the offensive genius we all thought him to be, why do they need to bring Saunders in at 2 Mil a year?

Secondly, I am reading all these articles and posts and you would think the Skins already have a lock on the #1 ranked offense next season because of the hiring of Saunders.

Is he really going to be able to get the production out of Brunnel that he got out of Green? I mean the guy can scheme all he wants, but you need someone capable of delivering the ball consistently.

I want to be optimistic, but just not sure.

ok, joe gibbs was never in my eyes this year seen as a genuis on offense, because this is my first year of really analysing and supporting the skins thoroughly. and i sat watching the seattle games and others and was angry at the conservative playcalling...so i think gibbs has realised that maybe he needs a guy that can take over the playcalling duties and implement a scheme that is modern and works for us.

and secondly why oh why do people seem to think brunell will start?? very strange...

Archived