Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winston's in San Diego and over 100 Skins Fans in a Cali bar!

tvo14

First off, let me say I've been a redskin fan since I was in first grade when I lived in Falls Church. We moved when I finished the second grade and I've been in California since, mostly the bay area but for the last 6 years I've been in Orange County.

The only way I get to see the skins is on Satellite. I rarely see Skins fans.

So when my girlfriend made arrangements for us to go to San Diego on Saturday I did not get upset and tell her it was the biggest game of the year, no, I took the oppurtunity to go to Winstons.

Thank goodness for my good memory, if it was not for ES I would not have known about this place.

Winston's in Ocean Beach (San Diego) is awesome. I never thought I would see over 100 skins fans together in one place in California. Every one was cool, and we all sang HTTR after each score. The place was off the hook.

The loss sucked and hurt alot but being with all the hardcore fans softened the blow.

Hail to Winstons and Hail To The Redskins!

I will be posting a couple of pics when I get time.

Oh, man. It was totally off the hook. By half time, there was no room to walk.

I wish the outcome would've came out differently, it would have been sick to watch the sea B & G go nuts!

I don't know how many times I can make it down there next year, since I live in Orange County but I will try for the big games.

Hopefully I can gather up enough folks in the Orange County/L.A. area together and invade our own bar.

Archived