Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Positivity is a must...

dinzelwashington

Why are we putting are heads down after a wonderfull season... i hate to read all these threads about our players did this, he did that, or trade suggestions. come on now we got a tight squad dont we.. if we look back at our season, what do we think of.. 14-13 comeback at dallas?... 5 game streak to end the season as the final wildcard... gregg williams 3 more seasons with the skins.. offense improving from last yr.. defense clicking even more.. found our main man in santana...portis clown costumes...come on guys, i use to think very negative, until i realize it only puts us down... everyone keep your head up.. only way to go is up for us.. its going to be a great offseason, whatever we do, who ever we get, it will only get better with gibbs....Hail skins....To a wonderful season.. Cheers.....

I really happy withthe waythe season went. One need only look back to last year and the past ten years to be happy.

WE WERE IN THE PLAYOFFS FOLKS!!!!!!!!!!!

We have nowhere to go but up and one of the greatest coaches in NFL history to take us there

Why are we putting are heads down after a wonderfull season... i hate to read all these threads about our players did this, he did that, or trade suggestions. come on now we got a tight squad dont we.. if we look back at our season, what do we think of.. 14-13 comeback at dallas?... 5 game streak to end the season as the final wildcard... gregg williams 3 more seasons with the skins.. offense improving from last yr.. defense clicking even more.. found our main man in santana...portis clown costumes...come on guys, i use to think very negative, until i realize it only puts us down... everyone keep your head up.. only way to go is up for us.. its going to be a great offseason, whatever we do, who ever we get, it will only get better with gibbs....Hail skins....To a wonderful season.. Cheers.....

Here here.

Cheers!:cheers:

Hail!:point2sky

Archived