Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Laying money we win NFC next year

DCthomahal

I tried to place my very first sport bet before this last season. I was going to put at least $50 on the skins to win the NFC Championship. Their system was down and they wouldn't take my money. As nervous as I was in giving my banking acct. number out, I backed off.

Looked like I was going to be out like a thousand bucks or so there for awhile... would have been worth it. I live in Missouri and was ready to go to Chicago (hopefully) to see the Championship game.

So ok, this was a great year. I am so glad Joe Gibbs is our coach. Yea, I think we have a lot of room for improvement-- thing is, I think Joe Gibbs is the one single human being on this planet best suited to make that improvement for the Washington Redskins. We have an EXCELLENT group of men. With some upgrades we will be back with a vengence.

I am going to make sure I find a good place to put some money down on the Skin's for next year. My first and only bet-- $75 on the Skins to win the NFC in 2006. Any recommendations on sites welcome.

Archived