Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Mike Zimmer (DC for the Cowboys)

NWSkins

Mike Zimmer is currently a leading candidate to be the next head coach of the Rams.

Dallas's D, we all have to unfortunately admit, is young and upcoming with guys like DeMarcus Ware, Chris Canty, and Marcus Spears.

Let's pray for Zimmer to fill that vacant spot for the Rams. Trust me, it will relate into a major setback for the Cowgirls. Also, there are no good Defensive Coordinaters out there that would adequately replace Zimmer.

Just something to look for in the next couple of days....

Mike Zimmer is currently a leading candidate to be the next head coach of the Rams.

Dallas's D, we all have to unfortunately admit, is young and upcoming with guys like DeMarcus Ware, Chris Canty, and Marcus Spears.

Let's pray for Zimmer to fill that vacant spot for the Rams. Trust me, it will relate into a major setback for the Cowgirls. Also, there are no good Defensive Coordinaters out there that would adequately replace Zimmer.

You dont want that to happen,if it does then look for Dom Capers to become D-coordinator. He is way better then Zimmer

Actually it wouldnt hurt dallas. It may actually help them. Zimmer is still learning the 3-4 and that has slowed the progress of the defense and players individually. Now in the 4-3 zimmers a genius but in the 3-4 hes still learning. And dallas has pasqualrie(sp) who his currently coaching TEs who knows the 3-4 very very well.

Archived