Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stupidest things I've ever heard

jauburn

I agree the second one is pretty stupid.

Not so sure the first one is though. Honestly I'm torn. TO might be the best WR in football. Him and one side and Santana on the other means one of them is open and there are never more than 7 guys in the box. Close to an unstoppable offense. I'm not at all sure that TO is worth it, BUT, it's not patently stupid to discuss it. Gibbs has dealt with malcontents in the past and if he decides to take a flyer on a cheap one year deal for TO, I'd support him.

I agree the second one is pretty stupid.

Not so sure the first one is though. Honestly I'm torn. TO might be the best WR in football. Him and one side and Santana on the other means one of them is open and there are never more than 7 guys in the box. Close to an unstoppable offense. I'm not at all sure that TO is worth it, BUT, it's not patently stupid to discuss it. Gibbs has dealt with malcontents in the past and if he decides to take a flyer on a cheap one year deal for TO, I'd support him.

i totally agree with you man

Even though TO is a ass, I think that once he actually gets a team that is interested in playing him he will be so humble to at least be able to play that he will change. I know that Gibbs doesnt tolerate that kind of behavior so if he does misbehave he will just not play (see Lavar on that one) for extended periods of time. I personally dont like him but I would give TO a chance in DC.

These are the stupidest things I've ever heard:

1. Skins should pick up Terrell Owens.

:notworthy

2. Skins should re-sign Steven Davis.

:doh:

Its actually not that stupid. Considering TO could probably double your offensive production. The only real question is could Gibbs handle him - and the rest of the team.

I think you might want to add the creation of this thread to your list.

I think you might want to get a life and try responding only to threads you care about. Otherwise, bugg the eff off.

What happened, did I fall asleep and wake up in 1980s Russia, or did someone cut off funding for St. Elizabeth's Ward I?

If we get TO for a minimal 1 year deal that I say do it. He is gonna be as quiet as a church mouse off the field for the first year (looking for a payday). Use him for a year and let some other dumbazz team pick him up in the offseason. He helped the Eagles for one year and put up HUGE numbers. I think for a one year deal he is DEFINATELY worth it.

I for one can't see T.O. fitting in on this team right now.

But I can't help but wonder about how hard it would be for opposing defense to defend Santana Moss, Chris Cooley, Clinton Portis and T.O. of all people. I don't even think it would be possible. You have to wonder about how the other guys on the team would feel about it as well. You can only distribute the ball so much.

Let's see. TO has run two teams into the ground because he couldn't see eye-to-eye with their Pro Bowl QBs. How do you think TO would react when Mark Brunell sails one into the stands because he doesn't want to force one into coverage even though TO believes he was open?

No thank you.

Archived