Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

For all the haters

REDALERT

Including media, ex-players, other fans and fat Lenny.

Yes! it's been awhile since I posted. But after reading Art's post about fat Lenny and another guys post about us getting bashed for winning. I couldn't help myself.

After a long hard fought season, we deserved to win the Tampa game. And after all the scrutiny Gibbs recieved ever since returning, it's only proper that we did win. And from day one ever since Joe came back, did we the true die hard Redskin fans ever doubt he would get the job done? Only a true Redskin fan like myself and true others understood all we had to do was just sit back and watch Joe work his magic amongst men (True Redskins). Did we the true Redskin fan get that tingle and that feeling that this is Joe's time of year? That's right, all the morons in the media and Redskin haters. Go ahead, go right ahead and underestimate Joe as a coach and constantly preaching the game has passed him by (hehe). Go right ahead and let Joe into the playoffs on a winning note and his troops ready to die for him.

Like the post about us getting slammed for winning. Yes! we are getting slammed for winning. But in my eyes you must look through the smoke screen(tom Giants fan). How can we get slammed for this and yes Tom! when the Giants got slammed at home against a #3 defense. Last I looked the Bucs were the best in the NFL. The Giants had a potent offense all year long and got manhandled by the #3 defense. But no Tom, the Panthers defense is no punk. But I would say also that the Bucs defense was one helluva beast. My point, the Giants only managed to get a few measley yards more than the skins the last I looked. But who played the better defense and who had the better offense all year long? The media are Jerks, and most of them IMO are all throwback players that IMO dislike Joe Gibbs. Why? Good question..

But all I can see is, they all hate Gibbs for his accomplishments in the past and future. And must I mention because maybe several of these commentators, media and the likes all lost to Joe in SuperBowls in some form or fashion? Guys Like Michael Irvin who's a undercover Redskin hater along with Tom Jackson (Dallas,Denver). Didn't we smack Denver in the mouth during one SuperBowl? Oh! is that Joe Gibbs thats putting a constant beat down on Dallas since his return after years of trying with other coaches after he left?

Oh! did I mention that the franchise has been scrutinized by every one outside of Redskin Nation ever since Danny took over? And his fantasy football spending sprees. We were the clowns of the NFL and was never gonna get anywhere. Especially with Danny at the helms at age 35 and spending like crazy on players on the down spiral. Oh! did I mention how Joe Gibbs struggled last year after a 12 year layoff? Count-em 1-2-3 Twelve years, and thats a pretty good layoff if you ask me chum for any average Joe.

Oh! but what do we have here. After a twelve year layoff, he;s back into the playoffs after 1 (Year). And already beat a team in the playoffs with coaches that's consisderd by todays media one of the best. How can they (media) continue to discount a Hall of Fame coach with 3 Lombardi Trophies with 3 diffrent QB's. And for the media to continue to try and give most of the credit to the DC Gregg Wiliams for carrying this team (ESPN). Yes! the defense is playing great, and maybe the offense did sputter against the #1 defense in the entire league. But the main purpose in all sports is to win the last I checked and regardless how you do it. Oh! and did I mention that the same little Ole Danny now has the richest franchise in all American sports?

What about the sputtering teams on offense in the entire league that lean heavenly on there defense at times (Chicago). Oh! isn't that the same chicago team that received a bye week for winning there division mainly by playing good defense? What about the Texans and other teams that were awful on offense. You never here anything about them Teams and there coaches and how the game has passed them by now do we? And I don't recall any of them coaches having to re-adjust to a new NFL era after a 12 year lay-off (so Puleeeze)...

But the last time I checked, the coach is the coach of the entire football team. He's the one that brings in the staff, players and set most of the game plan. And last I looked, Joe reborn Brunnell, brought in Sanatana Moss and drafed Chris Cooley. Oh! did I mention he hired Gregg Williams after Gregg was sitiing at home after being fired by the Bills. And I think Joe was the first person that wanted him, correct. So first come was first served (sorry). Wasn't it Joe that traded our best CB for Clinton Portis?

See, what the media and you haters fail to realiize is Joe is a leader of men and a great motivator, just ask NASCAR as an whole. Ask all the ex-Redskin players that played for Joe and maybe even the current ones. And to think the media continue to try and compare Bill Parcells to Joe Gibbs or even consider Bill even better. But we at Redskins nation understand most of those folks are really smoking it and delirious. And we at Redskin nation understood that duing certain months of the NFL season is where Joe has always peaked.

So the beat down of the Giants, Dallas and others during our stretch run was nothing new or un-expected by Joe and his lead teams this time of year. Especially after a few blown calls (Tampa) and a home loss against the Raiders that put us in a bind, and our backs against the wall to make the playoffs.

But really, all this hating on Joe and the Skins is really starting to Irk me with the media, and good looking out Art and representing Redskin nation with fat boy. But as the old saying goes, a hard head makes for a soft arse. And I guess Joe's gonna have to prove to the world that he has a hard head and about to make some soft arses around the entire NFL. And to prove once again why he got out of Atlanta and came back home. And also, why he's one of the top 3 coaches that ever coached the game if not the best.

Hey! you haters, Joe is officially back to those of you who thought he wasn't gonna ever make it back because of what you witnessed last year. It's Joe's time of year, and somebody better re-check his record during these months and re-count the trophies in the trophy case at Redskin Park. And also re-check the game he lost against a damn good Giant team one year in a Championship game and the SB loss against the Raiders. May I say more?

************NEXT STOP WASHINGTON******SEATTLE WASHINGTON THAT IS*************************************************

Prediction: Redskins 27- Seahawks 21

Archived